At last, the antipicated release of patch 10.3, released by SI a few hours ago. You can download the patch via Torrent, Steam, or Direct Download. Check out the download links here. Here is a preview of some of the changes made in the latest Patch.
Football Manager 2010 v10.3.0
– Fixed crash when clicking on the backroom advice button.
– Fixed issue causing runtime error in network games
– Players who say they are willing to leave the club to help with the clubs debts no longer get upset if you transfer list or offer them out.
– Fixed scouts completing their nation assignments too early for small reputation clubs.
– Adjusted generation of names for Croatian newgens with second nationalities.
– Fixed older newgens in some cases getting youth contracts instead of regular contracts.
– Playing for a clubs A and B teams now does not count as having already played for 2 clubs in a season when joining a new team.
– Past meetings tables are now sorted by goal difference and goals for after points.
– National team facts information panel now only uses first team players.
– Adjusted changes in very low average attendances
– Fixed newgen name issues where some African newgens for example were getting English names because of their birth city language being English.
– Players no longer get unhappy about the clubs league position until after a reasonable amount of games have been played.
– Fixed bug where a person loses a language skill when changing from a player to a staff member.
– Stopped inappropriate manager to manager comments been available on Brazilian State league games.
– Adjusted newgen attribute creation and development
– Adjusted Danish cup attendances
– Players don’t get called up to Olympic qualifiers if they have important club matches.
– Automatic rejection of other national job offers if offered multiple jobs. When you accept an offer it auto-rejects the other jobs just like it does with club management.
– Adjusted Turkish Super Cup attendances
– Adjusted Bulgarian attendances in continental matches
– Adjusted attribute progression
– Adjusted newgen PA levels
– Adjusted conversion of negative PA values
– Stopped players constantly feeling under media pressure.
– Cancelled friendlies now don’t cause entire tours to be cancelled.
– User achievements screen now displays the date left after the user has resigned from a national youth team job.
– Stopped user been able to interact with players who are away on loan.
– Stopped two player happiness contradictions, wanting a new challenge/agreed a future move and also wanting to stay at the club.
– Improved the selection of players parent teams send to their affiliates.
– Fixed shots off target in quick matches sometimes being displayed as a negative number.
– Increased the number of strikers selected in U20 World Cup squads.
– Fixed German First Division games being refereed by lower division refs (requires new game).
– Improved international squad selections.
– Stopped unavailable players playing matches in inactive leagues.
– Stopped player conditions dropping so much in the quick match engine.
– Removed some pre-game histories that were being retained when playing with fake players (requires new game).
– Removed inconsistency in a players decision to try to learn a new preferred move or not.
– Stopped staff members joining much smaller teams for a minor job promotion (Steve Gatting etc.)
– Fixed an issue that could stop a human getting an international job when he is the best candidate.
– Made some improvements to Best Eleven selections.
– Fixed an issue whereby a scout was hired but couldn’t perform scouting duties, mainly affects long term games.
– Stopped duplicate news item appearing for human manager’s former team when appointing a new manager.
– Removed Chelsea transfer embargo.
– Fixed an issue whereby a player could become unregistered if user went on holiday over the registration deadline.
– Got the board to take into consideration the time left on a player’s contract when deciding to veto a free transfer.
– Fixed an issue whereby the board would state you can scout a region, but the option never appears for that region on the assignments dialogue.
– Fixed incorrect contract rejection reason when a coach rejects a contract due to basic wage.
– Fixed an issue whereby a human manager was prevented from accepting a management position at an amateur club upon the first time of asking.
– Fixed an issue where the incorrect match sequence milestone could be displayed pre-match for the away team.
– When a player complains in the media the unhappiness isn’t removed until they have responded to the manager’s response.
– Adjusted wage and contract length demands of players with long term injuries
– Adjusted English manager wages
– Adjusted Brazilian sponsorships
– Adjusted Uruguay wages
– Adjusted English non-league finances
– Updated Brazil top level ticket prices.
– Stopped Chairman investing in club when not required.
– Fixed Swiss youth wages being too high.
– Adjusted Swiss finances.
Read the rest of the change list over at the SI forums by clicking the following link: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=192934