This download contains over 80,000, yes 80,000 images for almost every player in Football Manager 2012 which is superb and will really make your game look a lot better when playing. There are a number of ways you can download this facepack and as you can imagine, it’s a huge file so it will take a while, but trust me it will be worth it!
Our Cut Out Faces Megapack is the biggest collection of Football Manager Player Faces available. All players are available in the default cut out style. When you download it you’ll receive well over 100,000 new player faces to spice up your copy of Football Manager.
- Download the facepacks from the button above and unzip the download using a program such as Winzip or Winrar.
- Once unzipped, create a folder called ‘Facepacks’ and place the unzipped files into this newly created folder
- Place this Facepacks folder in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/Graphics (You may need to create the ‘Graphics’ folder if it isn’t there already.
- Open up Football Manager 2012 and navigate to preferences and then the display and sound settings
- Tick ‘always reload skin on confirm’ and un tick ‘skin cache’
- The faces should now appear in-game, note: you may need to start a new game for the changes to take effect
Now you have downloaded this great set of Football Manager 2012 logos, you may want to spice up your game even more with logos, kits and skins. If so, head on over to our Football Manager 2012 downloads page where you can grab them all!