One of the few things missing from Football Manager 2012 are the kits on match days and club screens, however, this can easily be fixed by downloading just a few files below.
Downloading kits for FM2012 is a great way to spice up your game and make the visuals more appealing but unfortunately the kits are very hard to make. As a result of this, it’s hard to find lots of them in the same style but I have found a few of the major european leagues in the same style and have shared them with you below. I found these over at FM-Base which is one of the best sites for FM2012 downloads so have a look there for other styles etc if your interested.
Premiership – Download
Championship – Download
La Liga – Download
Serie A – Download
Bundesliga – Download
- Download the kit packs individually using the links above
- Unzip the kit packs and create a folder called ‘kits’, placing each unzipped file into the newly created kits folder
- Go to my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2012 and create a folder called graphics if you haven’t already
- Place the ‘kits’ folder with all of your unzipped kit files into the graphics folder
- Start Football Manager 2012 and navigate to preferences and then the display and sound settings
- Tick always reload skin on confirm
- Untick skin cache
- Enjoy the kits
Now you have downloaded this great set of Football Manager 2012 logos, you may want to spice up your game even more with faces, kits and skins. If so, head on over to our Football Manager 2012 downloads page where you can grab them all!