Every year I share the best Football Manager 2012 downloads with Aid The Boss readers including downloads such as logos, face packs, kits etc.
I have been using the following logopack for the past 2 years and in my opnion it is by far the best logopack around. What makes these special is that they have some nice effects on top of the original logos but the creators have not overdone it, perfect!
It contains logos for ALL playable teams, competitions and logos in the game, and they will be continually adding new ones that they’ve missed.
This is the perfect pack to complete your game logo packs, and with a subtle design, they don’t add any annoying ‘orbs’ or backgrounds reducing the size of the logo.
- Download the logo pack using the button above
- Create a folder called ‘graphics’ in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012
- Unzip the download using a program such as Winzip or Winrar
- Place the unzipped files into the ‘graphics’ folder you just created in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012
- Open up Football Manager 2012 and navigate to preferences and then the display and sound settings
- Tick ‘always reload skin on confirm’ and un tick ‘skin cache’
Now you have downloaded this great set of Football Manager 2012 logos, you may want to spice up your game even more with faces, kits and skins. If so, head on over to our Football Manager 2012 downloads page where you can grab them all!