Containing over 110,000 player faces and staff photos, this is without a doubt the ultimate Football Manager 2013 facepack download.
Created by the awesome guys over at Sortitoutsi, I have been using this facepack for the last few years and it never fails to amaze me. They have faces for players all over the globe and best of all, they are just simple cut out photos as you can see below, none of that flashy stuff.
Football Manager 2013 Facepack
- Download the facepacks from the button below and unzip the download using a program such as Winzip or Winrar.
- Once unzipped, create a folder called ‘Facepacks’ and place the unzipped files into this newly created folder
- Place this Facepacks folder in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/Graphics (You may need to create the ‘Graphics’ folder if it isn’t there already.
- Open up Football Manager 2013 and navigate to preferences and then the interface tab
- Tick ‘always reload skin on confirm’ and un tick ‘skin cache’
- The faces should now appear in-game, note: you may need to start a new game for the changes to take effect